For some reason I have been really unmotivated for the last 2 days at work. I'm not sure what it is, I just can't seem to get it kick-started! I have several things on my mind and maybe that's what it is. Kim V was diagnosed with breast cancer last week and went for an MRI today. Emily is doing great at college but had some times in the last two weeks that were a little stressful for her. Anyway, I find my mind wandering and not focusing on what I need to be doing.....so what else is new my kids would say!
The family started yesterday trying to have a more healthy lifestyle. We are trying to start getting exercise and eating more healthy. I had bought a bicycle a month ago and last night was the first time I had been on it! Erica rode with me and she wouldn't let me stop when I told her I was dying! So, I kept going but my butt was sore when I got home. And I was worn out! Hopefully I will continue on the path I started last night. I think I am tired all the time because I don't exercise and probably don't get enough sleep.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day at work................
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Unmotivated.....
at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment