Monday, December 01, 2008

December???

I cannot believe today is December 1st! It just blows me away to think that this year is almost over. Emily has almost completed her 3rd semester of college. Ben & Erica are halfway through their junior & sophomore years of high school. I'm almost 46 years old!?!? It's CRAZY! I don't understand how time goes faster and faster and faster the older I get. Oh well....there's not much I can do about it, huh??

So, this means it's time to decorate for Christmas. I'm not looking forward to dragging all that stuff out of the attic. I have accumulated way too much STUFF....I think I need to sell some of it on ebay and see what I can get out of it. My Dept 56 Snow Village is one of the things I need to get rid of. I just don't have room for it. Anyone interested???

December also means that there is something going on almost every day! My calendar has really started filling up. I am looking forward to getting together with people I don't get to see very often.

That's all for now.......I'm tired of thinking about all that needs to be done right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, this year has flown by. Seems like yesterday it was July and I was on the beach in Maine.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's the end of the year either!!! So many changes for us this year, but so much to be thankful for!