Friday, October 19, 2007

I survived the storms!

Well, TGIF!!! This week has been long and tiring. I intentionally worked late on 2 nights and then last night I was forced to work late due to the storms that came thru the 'boro. We had tornado warning after tornado warning. We went into the stairwells several times. Finally, when there was a break in the action I got out of town and headed home. There were more storms heading east toward home but I made it before they got there. Thank you Lord for always being with me as I travel to and from work!!!

I am SO glad today is Friday! It's been a long week but I have gotten lots of work caught up and I feel really good about it going into the weekend. I'm debating whether to clean carpet in my house tomorrow or not. I would really like to get the nasty stuff clean but I'm also thinking tomorrow would be a great day to do alot of nothing!!! We'll see...........I'm just glad it's Friday for now!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh! You were in Owensboro when the storms hit! They were so awful and just wouldn't let up!

I'm so glad you were unaffected!