Tomorrow my baby turns 15 years old! It really blows my mind to think it has been that many years since she came into my life. I remember that morning like it was yesterday. I woke up around 2:30am in labor, pretty strong labor, so we called Mom & Dad to come over to the house to stay with Emily & Ben as they were sleeping. We only lived about 1/2 mile from the hospital at that time so it didn't take us long to get there. I was already 8cm when I got there and I was worried that they wouldn't let me have that wonderful epideral....but they I did. Erica Lynn Parsons was born at 8:35am on Sunday, September 5, 1993......her due date!
Happy Birthday Erica!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Happy Birthday Erica!
at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Erica! I know your mom and dad are proud of you.
Post a Comment