Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bored stiff!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm already bored and it's only been 3 days since surgery. I am sick of FoodTV already. I've worked what seems like a zillion word searchs. And I've played games on the computer! I would read a book but right now I would go to sleep almost as soon as I start because of the pain meds I'm taking. I'm hoping my ability to get around gets better quickly, overwise I'm going to go bonkers! I go back to see Dr Milem on Wednesday so I'll know more at that point.

Please pray that the swelling in my foot would go down. It has been pretty swollen for the last 3 days and I've had it elevated and putting ice packs on it.

3 comments:

Mysti said...

Well, bless your heart Susan! We were out of town all weekend. I hope you're better today. Let me know if I can bring you anything. The girls are at their grandparents for a few days, so I've just got one :)

Unknown said...

I remember being put off work due to B/P problems when I was pregnant with L. I was only off 1 1/2 days before I had him, but I thought I was going to climb the walls. Barry wouldn't let me do anything. Just try to catch up on some much needed rest! Still praying for you. LY

Anonymous said...

So sorry I haven't called or dropped by! Life has been absolutely crazy since last Thursday. Dad did well, Syd has bronchitis, and Dan is having some trouble with classes. I feel like I'm getting a stomach ulcer (seriously)! I may try to stop by tomorrow if it's ok before I go back to work Wednesday. Love ya!