Thursday, October 09, 2008

Much better.....

I'm getting around much better today. I'm not using a walker or crutches, just walking with the boot on. I don't move very fast but I can get where I wanna go if I'm just patient. I do tire rather quickly but that's okay....I just go to the recliner and take a nap! Today was BEAUTIFUL and I spent lots of time on my back porch enjoying the sunshine and nice breeze. I even fell asleep out there with the dog in my lap sleeping too.

Today was also Richard's birthday. My wonderful mom cooked dinner for us and made him a cake too. I am so blessed to have wonderful Christian parents!!! Mom has also cooked several things for us since my surgery. I'm not sure what I would do without her. Richard has been lots of help as well but Ben and Erica have not done too much unless I ask them to do something. In fact, Erica has been gone most of the week since the kids are on Fall Break.

I'm pretty worn out tonight......probably did a little too much today. I'm going to bed before too long. Goodnight............

No comments: