My surgery went very well on Thursday and I ended up not even spending the night! I was doing so well that doc let me go home late that night....about 10pm. Emily had stayed with me while Richard, Mom & Dad went to Erica's soccer game at University Heights. It was really nice to get to sleep in my own bed. I slept really well that first night. But last night I woke up a couple of times. First time I had to go to the bathroom and then I woke up when my meds started wearing off at 4:30am and went to the kitchen to take more. I'm still in quite a bit of pain but it is controlled as long as I take my Lortabs every 4 hours! Hopefully the pain won't last TOO long but I'm sorta enjoying being waited on! Richard and the kids, mostly Emily, have been taking really good care of me.
Thanks to all of you who prayed for me leading up to and during my surgery. I know the Lord heard your prayers! Love you all!
p.s. I'm not going to try to make it the church in the morning. I'm still in too much pain!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Recovering..........
at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So glad to hear our Lord came through and took great care of you like we all prayed! Hope you are back "on your feet" in no time. Love ya and praying for ya!
Carla
Missed you today in SS. Glad to hear that you are recovering well. Still praying for you!
I hope the pain goes away soon and you're up and running around again.
Post a Comment