I wore a shoe on my right foot today for the first time in 6 weeks! It was so nice to not be walking around in that stiff post-op boot. I went to Dr Milem yesterday and he removed the pin from my foot. He did it in the office.....gave me a local, cut a slit, and pulled that pin out. Well, after a little tugging and wiggling. It did make me a little sick at my stomach just knowing what they were doing because I sure wasn't watching! I was either looking across the room at Richard or I had my eyes shut. But I survived and didn't barf or anything like that. My foot feels better after getting the pin out. Now, I'm just about ready to have surgery on my left foot. It is tenatively scheduled for December 18th.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay! You're almost there. Keep on keepin on!
Any trouble walking? Love you!
It sounds creepy having that pin taken out, but I know you're glad its over.
Glad to hear. Gotta love Dr Milem!
Post a Comment