It's been a good weekend. Emily has been home from WKU. And we got to meet Erica's boyfriend last night for the first time. He was SO nervous! He is very nice!
The weekend was somewhat bittersweet because I have to return to work this week after being off for 6 weeks. Tomorrow would be my first day back but my boss is taking our department to Patti's to eat in celebration of our new system implementation. I'm not even going into the office, they are going to pick me up at CC on the way down! I love Patti's and it will be a fun day of getting to be with my coworkers without having to actually work.
I have SO enjoyed my time off!! I have had lots of time alone but also lots of time with Richard. And I've been here when the kids are home from school. I've actually started cooking again! I even have a menu plan for this week and we are going to stick to it! I didn't read as much as I planned to while I was off but that's okay. Maybe I'll do that the next time. My surgery for my left foot is scheduled for Dec 18th. I would really like to have it after Christmas but we'll see. I'm going to call the Dr office again and see if he might possibly be doing surgery that week after.
Well.....this week will be very tiring I'm sure so I think I really need to go to bed early tonight.
ttfn!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Weekend
at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I remember having to go back to work after my babies....11 weeks the first time and 8 weeks the second. Time just literally flies by, especially when you don't have to work. At least you get an "easy" first day back. Eat a cheese stick for me! Love you!
Patti's the first day back at work. Wow!
MMMMM! Think of me while you're at Patty's! It's my fave! I miss your kiddos so much already! You have to keep me posted. Tell Em hi for me and fill me in on Erica's boyfriend! I need details!!!! :-)
Awww, the first meeting with a boyfriend. I totally dread those days :), but I bet it's kind of sweet too.
And Patti's for your first day back--what a way to go back!! Eat a nice piece of pie for me :)
I think taking the crew to Patti's was really a celebration for having you back instead.
Post a Comment