Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trip to C&B..........

Well, one of my most favorite stores, Christopher & Banks, had a sale for today only.....ALL sweaters 50% OFF. I get emails from them and when I saw it this morning I had to find a way to get there! Since I still can't drive because of my foot surgery I set out to find someone to take me to Owensboro. I ended up going with my Mom & Dad who were going to take Rebekah, my niece, to her dance lessons after school. But first we went to a Veteran's Day program they had at her school. She is in the chorus that sang several songs and they also had a slide show honoring the men & women who are veterans. It was very nice. Then we left for O'boro. We dropped Rebekah off at dance and then had Dad drop me and Mom off at the mall. Dad went somewhere else....Best Buy or somewhere like that. I ended up buying 4 sweaters! It's hard for me to pass up 50% off!!!!

3 comments:

Mysti said...

Nice deal! I love sweaters :)

Unknown said...

I love a good deal!

Anonymous said...

I love Christopher and Banks too.