The last week and a half has been crazy! It started last week with an issue with one of our kids. Then the washer went out, then the starter went out in Richard's car.....and I forgot that about 2 weeks ago the garage door opener quite working. It just seems like it's one thing after another! Richard and I spent 2 hours on Friday night at the laundrymat doing 7 loads of clothes then we went back last night and did 5 loads! And guess what??? There are still dirty clothes in my laundry room! I honestly think they multiply down there in the dark when no one is around!
I did take a day off yesterday and went to Bowling Green with one of my friends, Debbie, from work. Another friend was also supposed to go but her little boy got sick and she needed to stay home with him. Debbie and I went to Trees-N-Trends first to shop before Emily got out of class at 11:30. We then went to campus and picked up Emily and then went to eat at Rafferty's. After lunch we went to the mall shopping! We had a really good time and I think Emily benefited the most from the shopping trip.....she had a big bag of goodies! Emily has only this week and next and she will have completed her first year of college. Man...it has gone by SO FAST!! Seems like about two months ago that we were moving her into her dorm room. Next week we get to go move her out. She's coming home for the summer. She is applying for the intern position at church, hopefully she will get one of those jobs.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Crazy times....
at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It really has gone by fast hasn't it.
Post a Comment