I have so much on my mind today. Richard and I are seeking God's will for a particular situation. I won't go into details but please lift us up in your prayers that we would continue to believe that the Lord will guide us in the right direction. We praise Him now for what He will do in our lives!!!
It is so AMAZING to see how the Lord speaks to us if we only LISTEN!! This morning Richard and I were praying that the Lord would just show us the direction we needed to take and that we would be willing to listen and obey. I had been on the road about 20 minutes when he called me and said 'are you listening to WCVK?' He told me to turn it on and listen for a few minutes and call him back. WOW!!! The message that was being spoken on there was exactly what we were talking about this morning!!!! Did God answer that one quickly!?!?!?! Praise Him for the wonderful God He is!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Seeking. Believing. Praising.
at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment