Friday, April 04, 2008

TGIF.....I think

It's Friday and I'm off today on 'vacation' but I will be working on our tax returns all day......yuck! I have put it off and put it off but I have got to work on it now or it won't get done in time. I'm not looking forward to it at all. The only thing I'm looking forward to is having it finished and filed!!! I wish the government would just go to a flat tax rate for everyone and be done with it and you wouldn't have to file a return at all! Dream on........

It's been a somewhat busy week. Ben and I have both been to the eye doctor this week and both our prescriptions for contacts/glasses have changed this year. Mine changed quite a bit so my vision up close is going to be even worse so that means having to wear 'cheaters'....reading glasses! I guess this means I'm officially getting old!!? I went on Monday night for the sleep study again but this time using the CPAP machine. It will definitely take a little getting used to but I do think it helped me sleep better. Now I just have to wait for the doctor to 'order' it and then wait for it to be set up.

Ben was scheduled to play baseball every night this week but all but one game has been rained out. We've had SO much rain and I believe there is a chance for rain today as well. Oh well....that will keep me from being tempted to leave the taxes and go outside to work in the yard. I AM SO READY FOR SPRING AND SUNSHINE!!!!!!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for spring, too!