Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Today has been a beautiful day! And thanks to lots of prayers, my leading our SS class this morning went very smoothly. If you prayed for me....THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your prayers were definitely answered.

The weather has been gorgeous. I took a nap late this afternoon on my back porch and it was awesome! I needed to do some yard work but I just couldn't keep myself from napping. And I almost forgot that I got new tires on my car after we went to eat at El Braceros. I needed them so badly, it drives much better now.

I pray everyone has had a good weekend. Have a great week. I know we will be busy with baseball games......Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday! Take me out to the ballgame..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you did a good job--but don't tell Richard, you may have to do it every Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry we weren't there Sunday. I went to pray in Tamela and Shawn was home with the girls because Taylor was up Saturday night with a fever.