I'm glad it's Friday.....again! It's been another busy week but so what else is new? We played baseball last night in O'boro and didn't get home until around 11:30pm. The team lost by one run in an extra inning but they played a great game.
This morning we awoke to an earthquake at 4:30ish. Actually it didn't wake me up but it did Richard. He woke up when he heard what he thought was something falling in my closet and then he said something on my dresser was rattling for like forever. I woke up because he got up looking around. We both went back to sleep and only after getting up around 6:30 did he find out from WCVK that it was an earthquake! Then we felt the aftershock at work around 10:15....it was pretty weird!
I'm getting ready to leave work as I type (4:30pm) to go to Hopkins Co to a double-header game. First I'm stopping at Sun Tan City! It really looks a lot like ran so I'm not sure if we will get both games in or not.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow morning. Richard is leaving early for O'boro for volunteer fireman training. AND, I need your prayers........I'm filling in for Richard on Sunday in teaching our SS class....YIKES! He also has the training on Sunday and he asked me if I would teach. I really felt God telling me I needed to do it but I'm going to be TOTALLY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!!! (maybe that's the point God's trying to make with me!)
Friday, April 18, 2008
It's Friday!!!!!
at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
prayers for you!
I'm having to step out of my comfort zone, too...we'll cover each other!
I lift up Susan now, Lord. Help her be herself and minister to the class in a new way, perhaps a way it needs. Lend her gifts and touche to the presentation and help her to relax in who she is in you with no excuses!
Thanks Maggie!
You will do a wonderful job!
Enjoy your weekend!
I'll be looking forward to you teaching tomorrow! I know you'll do a great job. BTW - thanks for the help with the kids on Thursday night!
You did a great job teaching. I have really enjoyed Richard as well.
Post a Comment