Okay....I started Weight Watchers one week ago. Texas Gas (where I work!) started a 17 week program that the company is paying for and our meetings are on company time! I was really excited about the opportunity because I felt like the Lord had laid it all out before me this time. I really need to get myself in shape and healthy. I went to the doctor for a physical about 2 weeks prior to starting the program. Well...some of my labwork was not so great. I was headed in the wrong direction. Dr Vincent told me I really needed to work on losing weight and that the WW program was a wonderful way to go. He told me if I didn't do something then probably in 10 years I would be diabetic, have heart issues, etc., etc. So, I began the journey last Thursday..........
Thursday, January 24, 2008
My Weight Loss Journey
at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment