Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week One

Woohoo!!!! I lost 8 pounds this week!! I am really, really excited about how the program is going. I have tried my very best to stick with the program this week and I'm excited about what the future holds. I have several friends who are also doing WW, along with about 60 or 70 coworkers in the building! We lost a total of 245.6 lbs!

I continue to pray that the Lord will help me to have willpower, self-control, and commitment to follow through!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The total weight loss for our group has really inspired me...we're all going to be healthy puppies come summer...eating right...excercising...more energy...and feeling good about ourselves...and supporting each other...YEEHAW!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!!! I'm proud of you and glad you have such a great support system for WW. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Wordpress has a feature where you can browse all new posts on wordpress blogs all on one page... that feature has "helped" me to neglect my Blogger buddies!

Way to go!! You're doing so great!