This has already been one of those weeks! It's only Tuesday and I'm already worn out. I had to work late last night, almost 11pm, and then get up and go to work this morning. I also gave blood this morning which I'm sure is not helping the 'tiredness!' I'm still at work sitting at my desk just wishing I could lay down and take a nap. I'm just praying the Lord will keep me awake long enough to get home once I get to leave this place........and that there will be no storms as I traverse the 42 miles to home!
I've also been somewhat 'blah' the last few days. I'm not sure what's going on. It's a new year and I should be eager and full of enthusiasm.....but I'm not. I pray the Lord will send me some enthusiasm soon!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Tired..........
at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment