Well, it's Friday! It seems like time to go home from work is never going to get here. In fact, I think I will get out of here a little early. I'm too tired to start anything new right now. If I did I would probably have to redo it on Monday.
Today has been a good day as far as Weight Watchers goes. It's nice having 70+ of your coworkers doing the same thing as you! Although it did look like some where eating more than usually in the cafeteria today! I think we sometimes 'splurge' a little on Fridays because we know we don't have to weigh-in again until the next Thursday. I think I will use some of my extra points for the week and go to eat at El Braceros tonight. That sounds really good and I haven't eaten out all week. Besides the fact that I don't feel like going home and cooking!!
I really feel good about my first week of WW. I'm praying the Lord will keep me on track and not let me stumble. TTFN!!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
TGIF.........
at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment