Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 2

Well week 2 was not as good as week 1 but that is typical. I lost 2.8 lbs for a total of 10.8 lbs for 2 weeks. I'm excited and anxious to continue on for the next week. This next week may be a little more difficult for me with Super Bowl on Sunday and my birthday next Wednesday. I'm just praying the Lord will give me strength to make wise decisions in the things I eat on these two days. We always have a Super Bowl party at mom & dad's and there are lots of things to eat. Mom is also doing WW so she has been planning all week the things we are going to fix. She is trying to concentrate on fixing things with low-fat items so I think we will be okay. My birthday may be a challenge because I HAVE to eat cake on my birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found you guys!

Great luck with your goals!

I'll check back in later...time for Upward!!!