Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Nap

It's a perfect afternoon for me, everyone is gone from home except me! I'm going to try to watch the old movie 'Sleepless in Seattle'. I'm not sure I'll make it thru the whole movie without going to sleep but that's okay too. Just to be able to sit down and relax without anyone wanting me to do something for them or someone wanting me to take them somewhere, etc., etc., etc.
Erica is gone with a friend to eat lunch at Cracker Barrel and Richard and Ben have gone to play golf.

I just finished my big salad with grilled chicken for lunch and I'm working on my quota of water. WW is going well. The weekends are harder on me than weekdays. We went to Bowling Green last night to take care of some things for Emily and we ended up eating at Smokey Bones. I actually did pretty well there. I only ate 1/2 of my pulled pork and brought the rest home along with some of the other stuff.

TTFN..........off to watch that movie!!! and nap!!!

1 comment:

Mysti said...

Hey Susan! I just realized you had a blog--I'm so behind! I've got to work on my links!

Good job with WW. I know it can be challenging. If you allow yourself a little slack and save up some points for the weekend, you'll have something yummy to look forward to on your days off :)