Today has been so BLAH!!! I'm not sure what the problem is but the whole family has had it. Erica & Ben didn't go to school today, I went to work late and Richard has had a headache all day. I think we have 'hangovers' from the Super Bowl! Not the hangover due to alcohol comsumption but the hangover from eating WAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much at my mom & dad's house yesterday. Several years ago we decided to start having a Super Bowl Party and we've done it every year since then. Most of us are not huge football fans but we do have a good time. We all usually pick a team we are pulling for and it's just fun spending the day with my family. My brother-in-law always drives to Evansville to get wings from Hooters......the best wings around! Yesterday everyone was pulling for the Giants except Richard...he was pulling for the Patriots. Well.....he was very lonely by the end of the game.....sorry Richard! Anyway, we had lots of fun and had lots of good food. Oh yeah, we also had strawberry cake for my birthday. My birthday isn't until Wednesday but we decided to go ahead and celebrate since we were all going to be eating too much anyway! Now it's back on the WW program!!!!!!!
I almost forgot......my weekend with Emily in the dorm at WKU! We had a really good time. I went to BG around noon on Saturday and we stayed out shopping and eating and going to the movies until almost midnight. Then we went back to her dorm. I slept in her bed and she slept in her roommate's bed. It wasn't so bad until her cellphone rang at 4am! Those college kids don't sleep! They stay up all hours of the night and call each other no matter what time it is! We got up and went to church at First Baptist Church where Emily attends when she doesn't come home. They have a large university ministry there and lots of college students that sit right down front on Sunday mornings. Let's just say the weekend brought back lots of memories of when I was at WKU. I am very glad that Emily likes it SO much more than I did when I was there. Praise the Lord for answered prayers!
Monday, February 04, 2008
Blah Monday....
at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Woman, I just realized that you were blogging again. Or, I think I knew it but forgot! My life is absolutely crazy all the time - especially this last week! Anyway, thanks for always reading and commenting on mine and I promise to visit regularly!
Sister!!! Didn't even know you had a blog. Hope you don't mind if I drop in.
Cindy
Sister!!! Didn't even know you had a blog. Hope you don't mind if I drop in.
Cindy
Post a Comment