It's been a really good day. We spent the day at my Mom & Dad's house. We took hamburgers and hot dogs down there to grill since she has more room and her grill is under the deck and out of the cold rainy weather. Ben grilled for us and Richard made a Strawberry Delight that was DELICIOUS!!! My sister and her family were there as well. After we ate I sat down in a chair watching TV with Erica and we both crashed. We slept on and off for a long time. Anyway....it was a very good day. I praise the Lord for a wonderful Christian mother!!! Thanks Mom for all you've done for me in my lifetime. I only pray I can be somewhere near the mother you are! I love you!
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends too!!! I praise God for your friendship! I love you!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too!
I'm so glad you had a great relaxing day--didn't even have to cook :)
Post a Comment