Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Today.

It's been a pretty good day other than the fact that I'm still at work and it's 7:36pm! And I will probably be here for another 2+ hours. I just hate sitting here waiting on processes to run so I can proceed with what I need to do......drives me crazy. One month when I was here late I watched 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I guess I could catch up on GA now. Maybe I'll do that when I finish here.

Praises:


Richard just called to tell me that the church voted to hire Emily as one of the two summer interns. She will be SO excited! Jennifer England is the other intern. Emily will be working about 20 hours per week. I think this is the perfect job for her.

Emily will finish her last final on Friday and we go to pack her up on Saturday. It just blows my mind that her freshman year of college is almost over! Boy does time fly! I will be glad to have her home for the summer.

Devin Dearth is making wonderful progress in China in the short time he has been there....like 6 or 7 days. Richard and Chris Dennis are at Green River Chapel as I type waiting for a video chat with Devin and Stacey in China. Isn't technology wonderful!?!

Prayer requests:

Pray that we all adjust to Emily being back at home. Especially Emily & Erica....they haven't been getting along very well when they are together. I'm not sure why, but I don't like it AT ALL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad...me and my sis still don't get along all that great when we are together. It is just the difference in our personalities, and it has always been that way. That is great for Erica! Congrats. Drive safely on your way home tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I was just telling Holly at church tonight that Emily had applied for one of the intern positions. I heard Chris saying something about going to Green River Chapel, but I didn't know what was going on there. That's awesome news about Devin! See you soon!

Mysti said...

Must be a sister thing. Mine fight like cats and dogs, but love each other like crazy too :) I never had a sister, so I didn't experience that. I just had a big brother to annoy ;)

I hope your weekend goes smoothly with all the running around. Drive safely!