Friday, May 02, 2008

HOMERUN!!!!!!!

Ben hit a 3-run homerun last night at Whitesville Trinity! It was AWESOME! Not only was it over the fence, but it went over a dogwood tree planted just on the other side of the fence. I'm so glad I was there to see it and I was actually watching him bat when he hit it! Mel and I had a great time jumping and screaming over that one. We were so tired toward the end of the game that she was calling it the 'ball fark!' We followed the buses home and they took us thru God's Country out in the middle of nowhere and it seemed to take us forever to get home! But we made it home safely and now I'm trying to recover from the late night and ALLERGIES! My eyes are burning and running and I have congestion and a headache..........TGIF!

On another note.....we are going to have to purchase a new washing machine. I really need to try to go looking today but not sure if I'll have time to do that and work. I'm still at home even though it's almost 9am. Going to try to get ready now! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have a good time, didn't we? My throat is extremely sore today, I have a headache, and I'm all stopped up. I just don't feel well at all. I don't have time to be sick!!!! At least we had a night off from baseball. Hope you got your washer situation taken care of today. You're still welcome to use mine if you need to! Love ya!