Friday, May 09, 2008

It's been a LONG week.......

and it's not over yet! I'm glad it's Friday but......I'm really busy at work today and tonight Erica wants me to take her and 2 of her friends to the Barbeque Festival over here in O'boro. Ben has a baseball game at Logan Co so Richard is probably going to that game which means I may have to drive to the 'ville and get them and bring them back! Not looking forward to this at all but I told her I would do it. I feel bad that I haven't spent much time with her at all because of all the baseball games. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, is the benefit golf scramble for Devin Dearth at Twin Oaks. Richard wants me to help cook some burgers to sell. And we still need to purchase the burgers, etc. that we plan to sell! After the scramble is over we are heading to BG to pack up all of Emily's stuff to move her home for the summer. While we are there Emily wants us to go to her church softball game so we probably, more than likely, won't be home until late tomorrow night. THEN, Sunday is Mother's Day! I need to do something for my mother and I don't have any ideas YET! Need to talk with sister to see if she has any ideas.

So, what are your big plans for the weekend?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup...your week is as crazy!

Blessations...is that Kimberly's new word? (The combination between blessings and frustrations!)

Anonymous said...

Well, we just returned from the long-awaited field trip to Beech Bend. The kids are exhausted (and so am I), so we opted to stay home from the ballgame tonight. JF cleaned the house today, so I don't have to worry about that this weekend. I'm on the praise team Sunday, and then after Sunday School I'll go to church with my mom. I'm sure we'll go out and eat somewhere, but the gifts are purchased for her and my MIL, so no worries there this weekend! Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Emily on the job. I can't believe the first year is over. Just yesterday we took Andrew up there and today we moved him home. I am sure the summer will fly by and we will be doing it all again.