Ben was supposed to play ball tonight AT HOME and now they have moved the game to Edmonson Co! Apparently our outfield is too wet and their field is okay.........I'm pray for rain in Edmonson Co right now. I'm sorry but it just gets me going when coaches decide to change things at the last minute when families have already made all the plans for the day. It just throws everything into a tailspin!!! I came to work late this morning so I could go by the sports warehouse and pick up some new white pants and black socks for Ben because his have holes in them from where he got cleated the other night. And I was planning to leave a little early in order to get him the pants before gametime so now I'm going to have to leave even earlier just to get him the pants before the bus leaves for Edmonson Co. I don't think coaches stop and think about the kids or the parents when they make last minute changes. There are no days open for make-up games because we have a game scheduled for every day from now until the end of May! Don't know why we can't just cancel the game (it's not a district game!) Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment