Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring! (and shopping!)

I am SO ready for Spring! After this past weekend of fighting with the snowy roads and having to work on Saturday, I'm so thankful for the sunshine today. I'm planning to take off at least 2 of the 3 days left in this work week and I'm so excited. College Girl is on Spring Break and the two of us are going to make a trip to Louisville to do some shopping. We both LOVE makeup and we have been wanting to visit the Sephora store at Oxmoor. We could spend hours in there! And then just down the road is The Cheesecake Factory in the Mall St Matthews....oh yeah! We both love to eat there too. So, we may not make it to any other places but those two and it will be worth the trip! Woohoo, woohoo, woohoo...............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss those shopping trips with my Mom. Think of me when you eat at The Cheesecake Factory...it is one of my favs.

Anonymous said...

I love Sephora, too. They have one now at Nashville at the Mall at Greenhills. It is my favorite mall... it's a bit high end now with Tiffany and Louis Vuitton, though. Quite out of my budget. ;) LOL!

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm enjoying this week off too with my hubby on Spring Break!