Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

We only made it to Sunday School this morning since we didn't get home from the baseball game last night (or should I say this morning) until 12:30am. It was cold again and we ended up getting beat 8-1.....not a very fun night. We were all so tired this morning. Erica actually didn't go to church at all, she stayed home and slept until we were out of church and then she wanted to go eat at El Braceros.....so we did. Then we came home and I CRASHED! I think I slept for 2 1/2 hours! Then I had to go to WalMart....yeehaw!!! I believe Ben is downstairs crashed right now. He is just about worn out from all the baseball practice and games.

This week will be another busy week. Ben plays ball on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. All games are away except the Friday game. I go tomorrow night to the sleep center again to sleep with the CPAP machine to see if this will help my sleep apnea. I'm praying this will really help me and I will be able to rest well at night. I'm also going to the eye doctor in the morning. Just a routine visit but I know my vision has worsened and I need more powerful contact lenses which will also mean that I will have to start using reading glasses to see up close. Man....it's heck getting old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's definitely going to be a long, busy season. My parents stopped by on their way home from the mountains this afternoon, and mom said she'd watch the kids tomorrow night so I can watch the game. :-) Hope your night with the CPAP machine goes well. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hope your night with CPAP goes well; hopefully that will get you many nights of deserved sleep!