Doc called me late this afternoon to inform me that I have a pretty severe case of sleep apnea. During my sleep study two weeks ago I stopped breathing an average of 30 times per hour!! Yikes!!! So now I have to go back to the sleep center for another night of sleeping with a CPAP machine in order for them to figure out what level I need to relieve the apnea. I'm anxious to get all this done so I can get some really good sleep!!! Pray that everything will work out with all this.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know that it's inconvenient, and believe me, I didn't want to go through it, but if it will help you feel and sleep better, it's worth it. I'm glad you're getting some answers. My doc said mine was a combo of stress/anxiety/depression! I'm not sure how I'm gonna solve that!
Wow. That is a lot. I would think you would never feel rested like that. Will definitely be praying.
Post a Comment