Friday, March 07, 2008

Snow........

I love snow, I really do, when it's on the weekend......well....some weekends. I have packed my bags and am getting ready to leave for work. I've already reserved a hotel room for 2 nights. I have to work tomorrow so I'm just preparing to stay the weekend in the 'boro.....yippee!! I can hardly wait. I told my girlfriends at work that I was packing this morning for my dream vacation. Actually it wouldn't be so bad to so and stay a couple of night alone if I just didn't have WORK!! hehehe I think I hear sleet as I type so I'm going to go so I can make it to work before it gets any worse. Pray for traveling mercies for me and also for College Girl as she is leaving soon to travel home. Her classes were cancelled today and next week is Spring Break so the dorms close at 6pm today. Josh is with her so she won't be alone thank goodness. I'm gone.....I'll check in later!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pray you made it safely

Anonymous said...

I know - I like snow too, when I don't have to get out in it. But I just don't always have a choice!