We have a new driver at our house! Ben went this morning to take his driver's test and PASSED!! He is so excited....and I'm SO nervous. Please pray for him as he drives today for the first time without either me or Richard with him. He's driving his truck to school as I type. I just pray the Holy Spirit will tap him on the shoulder and tell him to 'watch your speed' and 'slow down a little quicker' as he drives each day. It will be nice for him to be able to drive without us but it's still makes me anxious. CONGRATS BEN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I had this template for a long time. I feel so at home and love seeing them change with the seasons on everyone's blogs!
Man...motherhood keeps us all hopping, doesn't it? Mercy.
Yippee and Yikes! We have ten years before our first teenage driver, but I'm already nervous about it. Try to relax, mom.
Like Misty, I have 10 years until I have a teenage driver in my house, but I know that 10 years will fly by! It seems like just yesterday that I got my own license, but it's been 15 years! Oh my goodness - I don't like the sound of that - I'm not aging gracefully :-) Anyway, praying for you and Ben. Danny is enjoying working with the baseball team and getting to know him better!
Oh me. Macy will be 16 this year, so we only like 8 months until we have a driver on our hands. Will definitely be praying.
what made it easier on me was letting my kids drive to school (we live next door to school) and i gradually became more comfortable with them driving other places. it is only in later years i have heard them refer to the first car as "the getaway". i don't ask questions!!!!
Post a Comment