Wednesday, June 04, 2008

25 years........and counting!!


Today is our 25th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been that long! I praise God on this day for giving me such a wonderful, Christian man to share this life with. I am so blessed!

Here's a picture I scanned of us on that day 25 years ago......boy, don't we look young! We really were young...only 20 years old. (Now you can figure out our age!) Richard and I started 'going steady' when we were sophomores in high school, 16 years old. We never broke up so we have been together 29 years now. How's that in today's world?!?!?!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Look at you guys! Happy Anniversary! I had a blast last night!

Unknown said...

I just love looking at old pics. Don't you look happy, and you still do! Hope you have a great evening. Happy Anniversary! I am so glad we got together last night. Loved every minute of it! LY

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. God's richest blessings on you both on this very very special day. You are both very special people.
Cj

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys enjoyed your Anniversary!

Thank you for being such a wonderful example in your love for each other. :)

Anonymous said...

great pic! we will have our 30th anniversary in august. happy anniversary.

Mysti said...

That sounds just like Bryan and me. We've been together since we were 16 and married 11 years this year. We were both 20 when we married too, though we were turning 21 right after.

Happy Anniversary!!!