I'm SO glad it's Friday again! I know I talk alot about it being Friday, but I just pretty much live for the weekends! I am trying my best to do some work right now, but I'm having a really hard time focusing. For one thing I'm sleepy as I don't know what and I just don't want to start anything new at 3:20pm on a Friday afternoon. Darn it....I wish it were 5pm!
I'm looking forward to sleeping in in the morning. Not that it will be really late but I just like the fact that I can get up and not have to worry about having to get ready for work. I may have to fix some blueberry pancakes since I stopped and bought fresh blueberries on my way in to work this morning. Do you realize how good blueberries are for you?? Here are some facts that are on a postcard they put in my bag this morning:
-- Ranking #1 in antioxidant activity
-- Help guard against cancer
-- Fight infection
-- Strengthen eyesight
-- Promote urinary tract health
-- Improve circulation
-- Improve your mind, coordination and balance
-- Reverse short-term memory loss
-- Reverse the effect of aging
For more information on the health benefits of blueberries visit: http://www.blueberry.org/
Misty has 9 blueberry bushes in her yard. I'm thinking I'm going to buy some this fall and plant. She purchased hers at http://www.noursefarms.com/
I'm planning to go to the wedding of Sarah Carver and Nathan Brothers tomorrow afternoon at 4:30pm. I'm not sure what I will wear though........don't really have anything......hum........might need to stop at the mall on the way home.
Then, Sunday is Father's Day! I'm really not sure what we are going to do yet for that.
What are your plans for the weekend??
Friday, June 13, 2008
It's Friday, it's Friday!!!!
at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm going to do as little as possible! I may go to the wedding tomorrow if I have someone to watch the kids. We'll have lunch with my dad and family on Sunday, I'm sure. It's also my little brother's birthday. He was born on Father's Day!
Well, tomorrow we are supposed to finish swim lessons. Sunday, hub has to work, so I don't know what we will do for my Dad. I guess we will have to take Barry out to eat some other time. See you Sunday!
You go girl! Blueberries ROCK!!
I just made a batch of blueberry muffins today.
The girls and I picked about two or three cups more yesterday and the bushes are still hanging full with ones that aren't ripe yet. I'm looking forward to making all sorts of yummy treats!!
The only challenge we've had this year is teaching the girls not to pick the ones that aren't fully ripe!
Post a Comment