Do you ever get frustrated with all that goes on in this world? I just get tired of the enemy trying to get me at every turn! I try so hard to live my life the way I feel the Lord leading me and then things happen or are said that just get me going. And it's not hard to really get me going! That is an area of my life that I really need to work on and satan knows that. He knows what button to push. He knows what will really 'eat' at me. But, I'm standing firm in the Lord and looking to Him to lead me and my family in the right direction!!!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yes! Like today, for instance, I tried to cancel a bus tour of NYC because I inadvertantly booked us for two. I just did this last night, so you'd think it wouldn't be so hard to cancel. But, no, I have to send a letter stating my request! I am so frustrated, and I know this is just a little thing that the devil is using to sour my attitude!
Everyday, everyday, everyday...
I'll pimp Chris's book...really great for these kinds of days!
Yes, more often than I like to admit!!
When there are 3 little ones about, there is no end to frustration :), plus there's the big people you have to deal with too--they can act as bad as the kids sometimes. Hang in there!
Post a Comment