The kids of the church left this morning for Centri-Kid. Let's not forget to lift them up in our prayers this week. I know the Lord has an awesome week planned for them! Emily went with them as a chaperone. She was really looking forward to it. She said it would be so different in her shoes as a chaperone compared to what she has been used to in the past....that of being one of the campers! It's just another step in her maturing in life as well as her Christian walk. I pray she feels the Holy Spirit upon her this week as well!! I know she will! I love you Em!!!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's so great! I know she'll be such a good example for the kids!
I'm sure she will be a great role model for the kids. I am so excited about Saturday....hopefully the boys won't drive her crazy! See you tomorrow. Remember, I have snacks!
Post a Comment