Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today......

I'm taking off from work to spend the day with my Mom, my oldest daughter and my sister. We are all going to Evansville to shop and really just spend some time together. I'm praying for a wonderful, relaxing day!

ttfn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys are getting away. It's great to hear what a great week was had last week! Yeah!!! You all have a fantastic day! My girl just seems "softened"...such a treat to see!

Unknown said...

Glad you get a day off to enjoy together. Hopefully you had a good meal and found great deals shopping! I am all about a good sale. See ya tonight!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had such a fun day together! I had a blast last night! This group has been soooo good for me so far, and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us. Love ya!