I've either been too busy or too lazy to post anything recently! I think it's a combination of both. I thought when baseball season was over that things would slow down a bunch. Well, they have but it seems like there's always something going on! The kids are out of school now so they are coming and going all the time. With 3 teenagers in the house there is never a dull, or should I say QUIET, moment. Since 2 of the 3 can drive, they are always wanting to GO somewhere. They just don't understand how much money it costs these days to put gas in a vehicle to drive around every night. When I was 16 and got my license I think gas was way under $1/gallon.....man, times sure have changed. They all three do have jobs for the summer, which will help. Emily is a summer intern at the church. Ben is working on the golf course weed-eating. And Erica is working in the pro shop at the country club. Emily and Ben will also be working in the pro shop. Emily is going to Centri-Kid with the younger kids. Ben & Erica are going to M-fuge the last week of June. It's already a busy summer and it's barely started. We are still planning to try to go to CedarPoint amusement park in Sandusky, OH probably sometime in July. As we all know, we will turn around a couple of times and summer will be gone!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yep, busy, busy, busy!!! Dan's at summer baseball in Trigg County tonight. At least it's only three weeks. And we do get some much needed "girl time" tomorrow night! Can't wait!
I hear ya! I go through spells like that too. I have to blog when the mood hits. Otherwise, I'm just finding myself busy with other stuff.
Good to see you're getting to have time with the kids this summer.
Sounds busy---you'd think with summer we could slow down a bit, but I to think it just gets busier. The trip to Ohio sounds like fun---we head to Destin Sunday after church
Don't I know it. It seems that we never, ever slow down. Can't wait for our "girl time" tonight. Man do I need to get away from the kids...they are really starting to drive me insane. I don't know why they are always good for hub and terrible for me. When the boys get bigger, I'd like to go to Cedar Point. But I am finding that as I get older, I don't like roller coasters as much as I used to.
When I was a sophomore in high school gas was 36 cents a gallon. stamps were 6 cents. man, do i feel older with each letter i am typing!!!!
Post a Comment