Monday, June 23, 2008

M-fuge

Erica and Ben left this morning for M-fuge in Nashville. It will definitely be quieter around the house this week with only one kid. Emily just returned from Centri-Kid last week. She went as one of the chaperones with the younger kids, grades 3-6 I believe. She had so much fun that when I talked to her on Thursday night she wasn't ready to come home! She said it made her really miss college. It even made her miss the dorm! It made her miss the dorm SO much that she has decided she wants to live on campus again this coming year. She had originally wanted to get an apartment but now wants to live at WKU. I'm really glad she has decided to stay on campus. I think it will be much easier for her and I will feel more comfortable about her being there as opposed to somewhere in an apartment or house.

Anyway, I'm praying that the kids that went to M-fuge will have a great week! I'm also praying that those they minister to will be blessed beyond measure. Thank you Lord for a church that sees the importance of encouraging our kids to go to camp and learn more about You and Your love for us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dorm life....something I definitely don't miss...showering in flip flops and no hot water, elevators that get stuck all the time. But hey, college was great, other than that. Hope the kids have a great week at camp. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. See you tomorrow night!