Saturday, June 07, 2008

Progress.......

Well, I made some progress today but not anywhere near being finished! I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom and the 'big' bathroom really good. AND, I got lots of laundry done....but not all. I feel good about what I got done but my back is now killing me. That's what happens when I do housework! It really is true. I have a twisted pelvic bone and when I do things that require up and down and twisting and turning it just about gets me to the point that I can't walk. Maybe someday I'll use that as an excuse to not do housework and hire a housekeeper!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I ever mentioned that I hate cleaning house? I guess that is why Barry finally let me hire a housekeeper. But, in my defense, I couldn't find the time to clean it, let alone keep it clean. Now I just keep it picked up in between cleanings. We are both much happier as the end result! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Holly! My life has been much simpler with a housekeeper! I got tired of spending all of my Saturdays cleaning after a long week of work. See you tomorrow night!