Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get me out of here......

I can't wait to get out of this place..........work that is!!! Today has been a LONG, busy day and I'm SO ready to leave this place! Do you ever just get tired of listening to everyone around you complain or 'huff & puff' because they are so busy? Well....HELLO!.....aren't we all busy!?!??! Some people just think they are the only ones in the building or department that have work to do. I guess they think the rest of us just sit around and type on blogs all day! (hehehe) Seriously, there is one person I work with that I think really does think she does more work than the rest of us. But, you know what, it's because she is SO slow! And she won't just do her work and get it done. She would rather work late and try to impress the boss than to just buckle down and do the work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You better get finished! We are meeting in 2 hours...hehe! But I totally know what you mean. I get sick and tired of hearing it too.

Anonymous said...

You sound like I felt on Monday.
Hope today has been a better one, you seemed cheerful tonight.

Mysti said...

There will always be people like that no matter where you are. My co-workers right now happen to be 6, 3, and 4 months, but they get really whiny sometimes. Five minutes of toy pickup and you'd think I had made them work a 12 hour shift.

Sadder, though, when you have grownups who act like children. Hang in there and know you're doing your very best and you're only responsible for what YOU do.