Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Friday........for me anyway!!!!

I need a break from work really bad, and what better way to spend it than at a Beth Moore conference with my mom, my daughter and my sister! We are leaving around 8:30 in the morning for Louisville so we can shop a little, eat a little, and check into the hotel before heading to Southeast Christian Church for the conference. I've never been to Southeast before and I'm looking forward to seeing this huge campus that they have. And I am SO looking forward to sitting back and listening to Beth Moore and singing with Travis Cottrell and his praise team.....I'll be in heaven!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to this weekend for several months now and I'm expecting a word from the Lord! I'm ready!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! I sure wish I could have went. I'll be thinking of you. We'll have to plan on going next year or whenever she comes back! See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I thought the conference was wonderful. Wasn't the church awesome. I thought it was so precious that E was with you all. Sometimes I really wish I had a daughter.