We are getting ready to leave on a short vacation to CedarPoint amusement park. The park is located in Sandusky, OH on a peninsula that sticks out into Lake Erie. We are staying in the Hotel Breakers which on the the shores/beach of Lake Eric. We are all really excited about going. Emily is beside herself because she LOVES roller coasters and it has been her dream to go to CedarPoint. I'm looking forward to it as well....mostly because it's just time away from the hustle and bustle of every day life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hope you have lots of fun! I'm not a roller coaster fan anymore, since it's so hard on my back and neck. I hate getting old :)
I'd love all the other rides though. Safe travels!
WOW, orange. Love it.
I agree with Misty...I haven't been a big roller coaster fan since having Landon. But, it will be a great time away from here with your family. I pray you all have a safe and wonderful time. See you on Tuesday!
i hope you have a wonderful getaway!!! i am only adventurous enough to ride a LOG RIDE!! Whew! No spinning or roller coasters for me..........I would say it was because of the titanium rod on my neck........but it mainly is just because I am chicken. Have fun.
Have a great time! I'm chicken when it comes to roller coasters too, but I know you'll have a blast!
Post a Comment