Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things you may not have known about me Tag

Ten years ago I was:
Hum.....I can't remember anything specific. We were living in the same house we live in now. I was working at Texas Gas just like I am now, had been there 10 years at that time. I had a 4 yr old, a 6 yr old, and a 9 yr old. I'm not sure it was any more hectic then than it is now, it was just different with the kids being younger.

Five things to do today:
1. Go to work for a while (check)
2. Go to the Vinson-Sharp wedding (check)
3. Cook Boston Butt and make BBQ (check)
4. Laundry....don't wanna do it!
5. Relax and get caught up on rest

Snack I enjoy:
This is a hard one because I love to eat! I love fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies with a glass of really, really cold milk (I put ice in my milk to make it colder!)

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
First I would quit my job! I would pay off all our debts and all those of my family. I think I might like to open up a quaint shop of some sort....maybe selling makeup (I love makeup!)

Places I have lived:
Greenville, Greenville & Greenville! Really. I was born here and other than living 2 years in the dorm at WKU (where I lived in 3 different rooms over 4 semesters) I have never lived further than 5 miles from the house where I grew up! I love living in Greenville!

The four people I'm going to tag are.........I think everyone that I know with a blog has been tagged!

No comments: