Well we made it home and survived 2 full days in the park at CedarPoint! We rode roller coaster after roller coaster and lived to tell about it. It really was fun even though I didn't ride the ones with huge drops. Emily was in heaven because she LOVES thrill rides! It was a dream come true for her. I have never seen her get up so quickly in the morning for anything else. She was on the rest of us to hurry up so we could get in the park when the gate opened. It really wasn't what I would call a 'vacation' but it was worth the 7 1/2 hour drive for the Best Amusement Park in the World!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad you all went and had fun. I think that's a great idea to do with teen kids. I look forward to taking ours on outings like that. Things like Disney World and such will have to wait until everybody's old enough to be able to ride most of the rides, be potty trained, and not need naps. So that will be a while :)
Glad you all had a great time. Macy and Jacob have been and they love it. Our little ones are just too litte....and by the time they are old enough, we'll be too old too.
Post a Comment