Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just a tad overwhelmed!

We are implementing a new billing system at work and we are down to the wire on testing and all that goes along with it! Tomorrow night they (IT dept) will move the testing environment to production. Please pray that everything works properly!!! I will be working on Saturday morning for a few hours with Blake (coworker) to make sure it all looks like it's working. This week has also been very busy because we are getting this months bills out the door faster than normal because it's a quarter-end and we have to get everything booked to the GL quick. I think I've already worked 40 hours this week and it's just Thursday...and I have to work some on Saturday. I really feel like I haven't been at home except to sleep. I did see Ben this morning and I think that's the first time I've seen him since Monday morning and he was still in bed then! Also, my manager is out of town with her daughter in Minnesota where she had surgery to remove her pancreas. She is doing well but is still in the hospital. Please lift her up in your prayers as well.....her name is Jennie Boggess.

1 comment:

Mysti said...

Hang in there girl! I know how it feels to be overwhelmed.

Praying that all goes smoothly and that your manager's daughter gets better soon.