The Raptor The Maverick-this was voted Best New Ride in 2007 by whoever does that stuff. All 5 of us decided it was our favorite! Me, Richard and Erica are actually in this picture....Richard has on a pale blue shirt close to the back and Erica and I are in the 2 seats in front of him.
The beach looks pretty. One year on our way home from Maine, we stopped at Presque Isle, PA which I believe is on Lake Erie as well. It was pretty too! Looks like you guys had a blast.
I have been married to my wonderful Christian husband for 25 years. I am the mom of three kids, ages 15, 17 & 19. My oldest daughter is a sophomore in college. My son is a junior in high school and my youngest daughter is a sophomore in high school. My kids are such a joy to me!
1 comment:
The beach looks pretty. One year on our way home from Maine, we stopped at Presque Isle, PA which I believe is on Lake Erie as well. It was pretty too! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment