I am SO glad it's Friday!!! This has been a heck of a week to say the least. It seems like there has been one thing after another all week long. The weather has been yuck on top of that and it just makes me depressed! And then I only lost .4 lbs this week........I sure thought I had done a little better than that. Oh well, it's a new day and a new week of WW. I'm looking forward to the weekend and hopefully will get lots of rest and get some things done around the house. Gotta go right now and work......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You had a weight loss, so don't be down about it. Just jump back in there and hop to it next week! Try to have fun this weekend!
Don't get too discouraged. Once you lose the initial 5-10 pounds, weight doesn't typically come off as fast. At least it wasn't a 0.4 pound weight gain! Keep up the good work!!!!
I think that is really good for one week. Although I think what you are losing is finding me.
Cindy
Post a Comment