Saturday, February 23, 2008

End of a long day..........

It's been a long day but very rewarding. I really have done much except take care of the college kids who are here. Well, I haven't really 'taken care' of them but I have made sure they had food to eat and a place to sleep and take a shower. They worked hard this morning out in the cold and got a lot done. Tonight we all went to the Valentine Banquet and then they all went to Spinners afterwards. I pray they've had a good time while here. It is awesome to see college kids who love the Lord and want to help people the way they have wanted to come to Muhl Co and help those who suffered loss due to the tornado. They inspire me! I am so thankful that Emily has found wonderful friends while away at college. I'm thankful to the Lord for answered prayers! I've enjoyed having them around this weekend and hope they have felt 'at home' here.

Good night................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...but you opened your home and heart to them and that is a wonderful thing!!!