Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF!

I'm at home today. I decided I needed a day away from the office and besides I needed to do a little house cleaning. Emily is coming home with some friends from WKU that she goes to church with in BG at First Baptist. They wanted to come to Muhlenberg County to help with cleanup from the tornado. There are around 4 or 5 coming tonight and they will be sleeping at our house. There are 4 or 5 more coming tomorrow sometime and they all will be staying until Sunday.....at my house!! So, I've been trying to clean bathrooms and run the vacuum cleaner just so it looks decent. We will be trying to feed them too so I've been trying to decide what is easy to fix that college students will eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got your hands full this weekend!
Andrew is still in Bowling Green, I don't think he will be home until sometime tomorrow. Hope the kids all have fund.
C